Please read over all rules before completing the Panelist Form.
1. You must be pre-registered for Tiger Con before submitting a panel request. There will be NO free passes of any kind given out to panel hosts.
2. You must be 13 or older to host a panel.
3. No general panel will exceed a “PG-13” rating.
4. Panel requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis. Panels will be looked over and approved on a case by case basis. There is no guarantee that you will get your preferred times.
5. Each panel room will be provided with a projector and HDMI cable to project any audio and video. If you own a projector you may bring it for your own panel use. Tiger Con is not responsible for any damage or theft that may occur.
6. Panels must fit into 50 minute blocks, and 10 minutes must be given for the next panel to begin. E.G. If your panel starts at 1:00pm, please be at the room 10 minutes prior to your panel to allow time to set up.
7. If you arrive at your room and a panel is still going on please politely ask how much time the previous panel needs. Give them 5 minutes to finish if necessary. If the previous panel refuses to follow these rules find the closest staff member for assistance.
8. You may not sell or raffle off anything before, during, and after your panel. This goes against Tiger Con’s vendor rules. You may however give things away.
9. As a panel host you are responsible for making sure that everyone attending your panel is registered for Tiger Con. We will have staff members periodically checking badges as well.
10. Rules are subject to change.
18+ Panel Submission Rules:
All regular panel submission rules apply with the exception that you must be 21 years or older to host this type of panel. Extra rules include:
1. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed entrance into these panels, no exceptions. ID’s will be checked at the doors by a security member. If you are found trying to sneak someone in that is under the age of 18 you and the perpetrator will be expelled from the con indefinitely.
2. 18+ Panels are ONLY allowed on Saturday night (April 13th) from 7:00pm to 11:00pm
4. It is up to the discretion of the panel host whether recording devices are permitted. If you would not like your panel to be recorded it is up to you to inform your panel attendees. Tiger Con assumes no responsibility in this matter.